Thanks for your hard work! Keep it up!
REMINDER: 6 more rehearsals to go before the big night! I expect to see ALL of you at EVERY rehearsal from here on out. Remember, rehearsals will go until 9:30 pm now.
MAKE-UP REHEARSAL: Those who have missed 2 rehearsals are REQUIRED to attend the make-up rehearsal. It is on Thursday, April 23rd from 6-6:45 pm.
CALLING FOR SOLOISTS: We need soloists for "Loch Lomond" (TENOR preferred) and "Ev'ry Time I Feel the Spirit" (Soprano or Tenor). Please let me know if you're interested.
1. Men: Memorize all of “Johnny Schmoker” and “The Pasture”.
2. Women: Know all of “Sing Creations” - especially transition from m. 55 to 56, practice meter changes
3. All KNOW "Red Red Rose" and “Liebeslieder Walzer” No. 2
1. Loch Lomond (mm.. 8-19, mm. 66-end)
2. Red Red Rose (all)
3. Johnny Schmoker (all, choreography)
4. Liebeslieder Walzer, Men: no. 3
5. The Pasture - Underline important words and "lean into" them. Dynamics, phrasing (Baritones - make sure you know your part!)
1. Sing Creations Music On - mm. 34-69, All
2. Liebeslieder Walzer Women: no. 4
3. My Heavenly Father Loves Me
4. Praise to the Lord - mm. 55-89
5. Red Red Rose - all
1. Praise to the Lord - QUARTET, mm. 55-89, all
2. Ev’ry Time, Over the Rainbow, Come to my Garden
3. Liebeslieder Walzer - No. 2, 9, 11
4. Red Red Rose -all
5. Loch Lomond- mm. 28-end, quartet, all
Post your comments about spots you'd like to go over, thoughts about the music, etc.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Posted by Minnesota Mormon Chorale at 11:40 PM