Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Christmas thought

I LOVE this piece! Today, in three separate situations, I was reminded of how much I've been blessed and that I can give a gift to the Savior this Christmas. But what gift can I possibly give to Him? The answer is love and service. "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me." Matthew 25:40
I think it is such a wondrous thing to have a loving Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ who ask that we share our love for Them through loving and serving others.

Thanks everyone for sharing your amazing talents this past semester. I know the Lord is happy with all of the gifts you've given this season by singing and testifying of Him. Indeed, you have "done it unto [Him]". Have a very merry Christmas. See you all in January!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

That is a beautiful song and thanks for the thought. Hope everyone has a great Christmas.