Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lamb of God Concert

Hi all!

We had such a wonderful concert the other night and I just wanted to make sure to thank everyone who helped set up and take down. You took a giant load off of my mind and therefore restored my sanity! Special thanks to Albin for setting up the feed into the primary room. I heard lots of positive feedback about that. Also special thanks to Paul Heathcote for organizing the chair setup in the gym - you rock!! Another special thanks to Cindy Curtis for bringing the beautiful tablecloths for my displays and saving my life! Also thanks to Janet Nelson (Bruce's wife) for the gorgeous floral displays out in the halls. Hopefully I am not forgetting anyone :)

We are so lucky to have been able to collaborate with so many outside guests. I sure hope we can do it again sometime. It was amazing, and my spirit has been uplifted by being able to share this wonderful sacred work with so many other people. See you all on Thursday!
~Laura

0 comments: